Random avatar

bro

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: White Wall

    Yeah, the rhythm doesn't really match there, but then again there is never really a set rhythm in the poem. Also, I added in the part about the english class ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: White Wall

    Thank you very much; ironically, this is actually a poem that was supposed to be written to the style of "Knoxville, Tennessee" but I decided to mix it up a ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Insomnia

    I did not really want to edit this piece, it was really written as an experiment for what I can come up with when I free-write (as in, writing whatever ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Insomnia

    Ironically, this was never meant to be a preview, I was simply writing whatever came to mind. But thank you, and I hope you do enjoy the full, improved version!

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Samurai's Wound

    Yes, I agree with you that there are several blunders in the story. I had intended on fleshing out the characters more, and giving them depth, through flashbacks. Perhaps I ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Insomnia

    Ziggiefred, thank you very much. I appreciate the kind words. Master Yoda, also thank you very much, not just for your ending kind words, but for the advice. What I ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Madcap

    A vivid picture is painted, but much of what you write is nonsense. Keep up the good writing style, though.

    Dec 28, 2010


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau