User avatar

brittany867

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Messengers [Chapter One]

    thanks ! haha, im just happy someone likes it. i'll definately let you know when i have the second chapter out

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Loss

    Wow. :) I love how descriptive this poem is about true love, how unforgiveable it can be. It really made me visualize the scene in my mind. Keep it up ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Day He Left - Chapter One-

    yeah, your right i was a bit obsessed with Twilight at the time that I wrote this, I think i need to pratice my style of writing more too, it ...

    May 6, 2008


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander