Random avatar

britlitfantw

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ice Cream Cones in Hand

    First, may I give you a round of applause? This is better than anything I wrote at 14 (haha, like that’s so long ago ^_^ ) and made my eyes ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Staircase

    ... definitely very gripping. I'm curious to know why she's there, who she is, what's going on, etc. Your imagery is very good, and this line especially stuck with me: ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: And the war wages on......(updated)

    Excellent job - I don't generally read this sort of story, not that I have anything against them, they just don't always hold my interest; however, this kept me reading, ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]

    I'm not a guy, but, in terms of the writing in general, I really liked it! Your description was good, I didn't feel like you were 'telling' rather than 'showing'; ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Why me?

    Great job. The one thing I might suggest is to tighten up some lines, so they have the same meaning but aren't so long. It breaks the flow of the ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: That Word

    I don't really feel there are too many 'fear's in the last part. I think repitition suits a poem sometimes, and this was one of those times. This was a ...

    Jan 27, 2005


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly