User avatar

brielle

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Love is something, but

    Thank you.!

    Oct 8, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Life for Now

    Yes, its thank you. I just didnt know what esle put in the story to make it better. and know i do

    Oct 5, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Seasons

    I LOVE THESE.! these is really, good keep on writing. Seasons do change and these one is going to change. I LOVE IT!

    Oct 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: sketching out life

    Hey, i like your story but what are the "xxxxx's" for like a paragraph or something. your switching tease, and perspectives in your writing. i think you should give more ...

    Oct 5, 2013


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec