User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Strangest Strange Stranger - by JASH

    Jashy, my dear son, Of course I still loff you. But I have a weird schedule and I'm only back this morning. Well, I don't have much to say, except ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Broken But Not Crushed ~Chapter 10

    Day, tis me! Your faithful reviewer :D "Was hast du gesagt? What did you say?" foreign words should be in italics. "I feel as if Iam dead", she replied softly, ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Magi {Ch.7}

    Hey there Pointe, This can’t be real… Ava, in denial , stood beside Kevin, watching Greg sob over Titi’s form. I scratched out in denial, because it's obvious she is, ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 4

    Hello Daughter! First here :D I must say, I have no idea what it is you dislike so much. I thought it was a great chapter, with trickling of information, ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Swamp Witch: Chapter One

    Hey there Tenyo! Well, RH has already gone through the nitpicks. What I wanted to say was how much your chapter pulled me in. At first, I groaned, thinking, "Not ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Disenchanting

    Wow! Well, I saw your name and wanted to review immediately. You've done awesome reviews for both my sister and I, I figured I'd return the favour. But...there's nothing to ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Irvamps (Reverse Vampires) Chapter 1

    Hey MC! (Yes, I stole that from Rh mouahahahah) Ok, well, I was going to mention how fast paced this is, but others have beat me to it. I wanted ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Jada: Eternal Hunter of Lost Souls (Magic)

    Ultimately up to you? *snorts* Yes, I'm in the body-exploding business. Haha. Don't mind me. I love this dude. I love his voice, I can picture it clearly in my ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: In Memoriam - Part IV: Sins Past

    Hey there Paul! Another great chapter! I absolutely loved this. It was fresh, and easy to follow. The words and scenes flowed effortlessly. I love Death. He's such a great ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Old

    Skinsy! Ok, well, I didn't catch the mistakes Lupis did, but I'm tired and my eyes have gone screwy. So, bare with me. Unlike Lupis, it WAS Charlie's behaviour that ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Jada: Eternal Hunter of Lost Souls

    Ok! I'm here! Sorry about that. Well, you didn't actually ask for a review. *pretends to walk away, then stops, taps her foot* You didn't even try to stop me! ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Poppy and Raphael

    Hey there, thanks for the request! First off, I thought this was a beautiful and haunting piece. I loved the dream-like quality of it all. I didn't think it was ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Sleep: Prologue 02

    Hey there Angel, Tanya here for a review! First off, I'm solely basing myself on this one, as I have not read the previous part. That being said, this was ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Caleb's story, chapter eight

    Hey there, Tanya here for a review! Ok, I noticed in one of the paragraphs that you wrote 'breath' when it should have been 'breathe'. Of course, I can no ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Deleted

    Oh wow - what in the world? Ok, well, I've only read chapter one, not the second. But... Because I've only read the first, I clearly remember it, as well ...

    Jan 30, 2011


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree