User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Angels - Chapter 5 (Part 1)

    Orinette, thank you for this! Okay, first off, I wanted to say this: there could never be a long chapter from you. I don't say this to many people, but ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Fisherman

    Happy Birthday! *pops confetti* Thank you for requesting this. I'm touched. And really, really depressed. I mean, what's there to add after Skins' oh so helpful review? ;) “Yes,” said ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: To The Shore

    Wifey, tis me! Okay, well, I didn't comment on this because what would be the point? I gave you my opinion. But I was skimming over the comments and I ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Painted Martyr - Excerpt

    Gheala! What a pleasure to read more of your work so soon! II have nothing negative to say about this scene. It was a nice blend of description and dialogue, ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Blackwood Conspiracy

    Hey there Rolf, Sorry for the delay, but I'm here now. Well, Kafka did a pretty thorough review, so I'm simply going to speak of the story. I think you ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (19) Part Two

    Haha, Emmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Thank you for posting this! I love it when bullying works. At first, I thought this was going to be very transitional, you know? Nothing seemed to be ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Wild Ones Ch 5

    Bailey, tis me: your sister from another mother! Even when treed the cougar was formidable, and even more so since in the tree it had a tactical height advantage and ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: In Memoriam - Part VI: Turning Away

    Hey there Paul, This was a beautiful end to a great story. I was surprised, because I thought for sure Caleb and Death would end up living death together, but ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: deleted

    Hey there Fighta, Ok, I just read all four chapters and here are my thoughts. I like the idea of the lone wolf and the other pack. You seem to ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Story of My Life

    haha, Ignis, hi! Well, I'd love to give you a review but I just don't do poetry. I will say I enjoyed this, though. I thought it flowed nicely and ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (19) Part One

    Emmmmmmmmaaaaaa! True, we haven't harrassed you. Well, I did, sort of. I posted 'a sentence a day will keep Tanya at bay' on your wall. That must have subconsciously spurred ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Old

    Hello Skinsy! Ok, well, Dudette already mentioned the Jennifer part. I was thoroughly confused. I had to reread and see if it was Zo's point of view, or Dick Lemon's ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 5

    Daughter, tis me! Okay, I feel really bad for not getting to this before. Actually, I showed up here right after Bailey and was going to comment that technically I ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: In Memoriam - Part V: Ashes, Ashes

    Paul! Sorry for just getting to this, but I was busy and knew that once I started reading this, there was no way I wasn,t going to finish! Well, Kafka ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Stern Egyptian-Novel excerpt

    Gheala, I'm truly sorry I wasn't here before to review. I know how hard it is to pour your heart and soul in something and not get any comeback. These ...

    Feb 7, 2011


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time