User avatar

bookworm27

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cigarette

    For the past week, I've been writing two to three flash fictions a day. This is the first one in my collection. Enjoy. [bHello! Booky here to review! Comments are ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: -Confessions of a Chronic Liar-

    Unfortunately i dont have much time to write this, but here are three lightening fast edits: one. keep writing this. write and dont stop. the rest of the story will ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Cave Between Lands, Chapter One

    My father is dead. I love abrupt lines! In the right context, they make everything sound poignant! The night he died, his body was brought to our house and thrown ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stranger

    You told me something once about a dream of yours.-i love the beginning! everything does start as a dream...hmm..inspiration coming on! All you wanted in the world was to be ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter One - 17 Years Later

    Reviews and advice welcome! :D Chapter One - Seventeen Years Later My name is Zam Turner. Teehee, I love starting with a note to the reader. It's so cozy! Note: ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chains.

    Hey! Awesome story btw, but there was one itsy bitsy thing that was an irritant: the transition of this: "I'm sorry Moya, I'll wrap them up in the onion skins ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: 100 Wishes

    Oh how similar we are!!! I added my own array of wishes:) I'm bad, I know. I should be editing things and replying to reviews and generally doing something productive. ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jealousy of the Sand

    Hiya! Bookworm here to review-> feel free to PM me with any questions! Examining her, I try and see what he see's. Somehow, the wording is awkward here with the ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Bitter Beauty

    Wow! First off, this theme is one that I have been obsessing over forever! I recently did a short character piece on 'the carcass of youth' that I might get ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Rainbow In The Wind (Contest Entry)

    NOTE: This is for Elinor Brynn's Disney Songs contest, the details of which can be found here . It is based on Colours of the Wind from Pocahontas . And ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fine, I Wrote a Love Poem.

    A love poem for no one. It's pretty much my first love poem ever considering I really detest them. oh welll, enjoy (I hope). I must say, poetry is not ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Drift

    Just a scene. I had no idea where I was going with it, so if you can think of a story to write around it. Go for it! Just PM ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Strewberries with Cream

    Strawberries with cream This poem makes me tear a bit, and it is an excellent use of freuds remembrance of things past melt in my mouth as memories come back ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Christmas Code

    Pagan rituals to compliment the season, to bring about the solistice to give us a reason. Standing tall, majestic, gift to the royalty of the UK. This somehow doesn't seem ...

    Jan 2, 2011


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia