User avatar

bluesofdays

You can call it luck.

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: .

    Wow this is an impressive one, it's beautiful, I write also rhyming poetry and I can see a few times how we look like each other.

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: .

    right, it post automatically two times....

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Spiritual Re: -

    Apr 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Spiritual Re: -

    hahah thanks!!! I like your review anyway.

    Mar 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: Disappear

    This was very sad, I hope you are doing better now? It is a beautiful poem, though ! voted.

    Mar 21, 2015


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor