User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: You're Not At the Beach Anymore Barbie! -Chapter1

    I will be writing the other chapter soon so stay tight everyone! Thanks for reading. :D

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    You're welcome :D

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    thank you :D

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    thank you :D

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    thank you :D

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: You're Not At the Beach Anymore Barbie! -Chapter1

    You'll be surprised what the rest of the story would be about! I'll just say it's nothing like that.

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: You're Not At the Beach Anymore Barbie! -Chapter1

    Thank you so much for that review Sofi! I made the changes and it sounds much better! Thank you again. And oh yes, I never said in here what was ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Black

    I'm sorry. I meant to say welcome to the young writers society!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :P :lol: 8) :shock: :elephant: :smt006 :smt026 I'm Brooke aka blacktiger.

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Seniors!

    It wasn't a poem. It was just something I came up with.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bridezillas

    I wasn't saying that directly to you. The other people were saying what you were saying and I was telling them why I wrote the poem a certain way. I ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bridezillas

    The poem is not about the wedding or what the bride is wearing. It's about what her mind in going through on her wedding day. That is all I want ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: His Fool

    I changed the title...... anyway thanks for the comments.

    May 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bridezillas

    Sorry for not saying thank you for your comment eariler, but thanks!

    May 30, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Seniors!

    Forget that! I need a whole band playing for this moment!

    May 30, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Seniors!

    So... what's a senior? And what's this line supposed to mean? Too bad I'm the want- to- be-er. Yeah... I've got no idea what a senior is. When I said ...

    May 22, 2008


Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore