User avatar

blackpencil

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Magius Trilogy Book I: The Black Emerald

    Thanks again for your comments, people! I would like you to know that I am not ignoring your comments, but that really isn't enough for me to rewrite the entire ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Magius Trilogy Book I Chapter I

    Thanks! I'm going to re-post an improved version of this using your helpful hints. Just one clarification. When Kirthin calls Searle a "fool", he's actually joking around, pretending to be ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Zombies Are People Too

    Good job! Except one part were the Zombie Watch Committee guy answers the phone saying "Brains?" Wouldn't one be a bit suspicious? Strange way to awnser the phone i think

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Russian Roulette

    Excellent. Very good work, but try to avoid passive voice.

    Feb 28, 2009


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown