User avatar

bkwrm

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Around This Wooden Table

    This is good - also it seems very real. When someone close dies, it is the trivial things that really set you off - like the wooden table - so ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The One Who Walked Alone

    This poem is a really nice expression of faith and the sentiment behind it comes through really well. However, you do need to work on your final stanza - it ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: She Came Down As The Sun Rose Up

    With her expensive clothes a-mess and hair unkept I think you mean unkempt , as in untidy, as opposed to unkept, which means unfulfilled or broken. Amongst her in this ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sub Rosa

    This poem has some serious flow problems - it's really stilted, and doesn't lend itself to being read aloud at all. I think you should do as gadi suggests to ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Silence

    You've made a few grammatical mistakes, but in general, this is a very good piece of writing. I really like the way you've written from a very simple point of ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Spider

    Interesting. This reminds me of a book called 'The Ringmaster's Daughter'. Have you read it? If not you should. I do think you need to expand upon this, but you've ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something Out There

    I've noticed you have a little difficulty in making your speech sound natural - it seems a little forced, too scripted. What you need to do is go through and ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something Out There

    Wow! You really know how to write a story Kim! You already know the grammatical mistakes - there's just one that hasn't been pointed out;- The only thing that moved ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something Out There

    I just can't get over how good you are at writing. You really draw your reader in. I've noticed that you've made quite a few mistakes, apostrophe-wise eg. your intead ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Faeries in the Dew Drops

    I like this. It's really refreshing for someone to use you instead of he/she or I. pink mouldings that called for you to sit under. Try 'pink mouldings that called ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something Out There

    Just three things this time; “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!” Add a question mark in before the exclamation mark. Aronn watched the two angels thru the window. 'Through' not 'thru'. ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something Out There

    Oooh - intriguing. This is really good. I can't even spot any grammatical mistakes this time -you're just getting better and better. I'm totally hooked to your story! Bkwrm :D

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something Out There

    This is really good Kim. How is it that you always have work that's consistently good? Now I feel jealous!!! Just a couple of grammatical points - yet again those ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Holding My Faith

    This is really good. As Kim says, it is beautiful. There's just one thing - I'm not sure about the rhythm of this bit; 'Trying to keep the world from ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something Out There

    It's really good Kim. There's quite a few grammatical mistakes which I tried to write out for you, but my computer is being stroppy and deleted it all, and I'm ...

    Oct 26, 2007


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman