User avatar

bigdreamsforagirl

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: War Song

    I really liked the beggining but i thinkin the middle and end you had so many ideas you just wrote them all down and i felt you should have structured ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Poisoned Apples Are So Snow White!

    I think the concept is really interesting but you should work on the characters diologue.

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Broken Road

    I really liked it. Specially from the guy's point of view...i could feel all his love for Aubrey :)

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Always and forever

    I loved it. "Don't hold my hand if you're gonna break my heart" I think a lot of girls would like to tell that to a guy.

    Jun 4, 2011


There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec