User avatar

bigdreamsforagirl

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re:

    All you said is true. I really like the concept and message of the poem. I think you should change the tittle to "Love is..." or something like that. And ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For the Boy Who Sits In Front of Me in Science

    I though this was really cute. I just think it should've rhymed more considering you do have some parts that rhyme bu other than that I though it was cute,simple ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lies

    I see a lot of potential in the poem but there was no rhyme or flow with the words. With a little editting and maybe adding more lines i think ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Playground

    Hola :) I really enjoyed this poem. Its those types of poems that make you feel good and lively. I like the simplicity of it and that made it really ...

    Jun 4, 2011


Who, being loved, is poor?
— Oscar Wilde