User avatar

bigbad1993

  • Other » General, General Re: I don't understand

    If this is a poem, I have to be honest and say it lacks a lot of depth and emotion. If this is a blog post about you personally and ...

    Sep 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bottle

    Hello! Now, like the previous comment, I loved the meaning of this poem because it's something that nearly everyone can relate to. There were a couple lines that threw me ...

    Dec 22, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Unfinished Canvas

    Can you say the story of my life? I loved this. I really did. I love how each stanza begins with a different age, a different perspective in life. I ...

    Dec 22, 2015


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100