User avatar

beccanadon

Smilebackatya

  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: ​My Window

    I really loved this. I'm going through a bunch of poems reviewing them and this one stands out from the rest. The style is so clear, mint, fresh. I feel ...

    Aug 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Supernatural, Other Re: Broken Angel

    Diction was excellent for this poem. The harsh words set the tone for being "broken". I wish that you would have stayed with the angel aspect and tied in some ...

    Aug 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: The Apocalypse Is Near

    This is such a funny poem! I haven't ever read poetry so light and humorous. Thanks for the laugh! On another note, this poem could do with some editing to ...

    Aug 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Humor Re: At Midnight

    I like the imagery in this poem! I pictured everything in soft, light tones. The feminine undertone was displayed through the poem until mention of the game. A game brings ...

    Aug 1, 2013


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt