User avatar

bElL3

_mrs_penguin

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Echo ( Chapter One)

    thanks so much! That's totally what I'm going for here. Addictions are a nasty thing but I love to write about people with them for some odd reason. I think ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 2- Untitled YA

    Okay, I noticed a few minor things here. My computer is acting up, so I didn't get to finish anything except reading it. Other than what I've pointed out and ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: 'Til Summer Comes Around Chapter Two

    thanks for the reviews! Sorry, I'm really trying to keep the main issues at hand in Dom's life a bit on the quiet side. Chapter four or five is when ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: 'Til Summer Comes Around Chapter One

    Thank you so much for taking the time to review me! I know the "And" is against the rules, but I like the way it sounded with the first three ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sunflowers & Treaties

    I agree with scribblingquill, I loved this! I can tell you love to write. I admire your imagery here, too, I could picture everything in my head! Wow. All I ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Green with Envy

    I found this piece very interesting. In a way it reminds me of Edgar Alan Poe, simply because of how eerie and dark it is. I thought it was poetic, ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight : The real story

    It was hilarious! They should spoof Twilight like they do on the Scary Movie series, Superhero Movie and all of those. Frickin' Great!

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rain On Me

    Great piece! I was captivated right at the beginning. You described the rain and the storms beautifully, so.

    Jul 9, 2009


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky