User avatar

bElL3

_mrs_penguin

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Azula - Story of a Princess (Part 1)

    I'm guessing you like the Avatar? I do too, so don't worry. I liked this alot. I felt like it should have been apart of the whole Avatar series. You're ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Mystery of Cade McPhearson - Chapter 1

    I liked this overall, but there was that little beginning sentence that bothered me. "Curiously Timid" doesn't really fit here. I believe the person above me covered everything else but ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The black Scorpian

    the person above pretty much pointed everything out. I have to say I think you're very talented. You describe the dark very well. I like how this piece flows together, ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Blackout

    Okay, I like this but I just have to point something out here. If we're viewing the story through the characters eyes, then we shouldn't be able to know what ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Wyndolyn

    I'm sorry, but I must agree with the person above me. I felt it was way too verbose and desciptive. I think you should consider a revision, just to tone ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love have hope for me

    Okay, well, I'm not a poet, but I do enjoy to read it although I don't know all the basic mechanics. I have to say I liked this one very ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sun Kissed Chapter two

    “That makes absolutely no since, John. Umm... You mean 'absolutely no sense*' don't you? Other than that, great writing and even greater plot. Can't wait to see what happens next. ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Bolt

    Okay, awesomeness, but I was wondering, since the title is "The Bolt" why not capitalize "Bolt" everytime you mention it since "the Bolt" is the subject and all? Overall, it's ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: At Full Speed. [1]

    "our dyfunctional families were our common enemy" I have no problem with this phrase, I was just thinking it might sound a little more...poetic or maye flow better if you ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Angel at Rush Hour

    Instead of "dish-towel-smelling waitress" why not go for something along the lines of 'sour-smelling" or "unpleasntly perfumed". I loved the way the rest of it sounds, although that part and ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Vampire Super Models

    I'm going to agree with those that said that "squished" is the wrong word. If I were you I would consider revising and checking your sentnce structure, but over all, ...

    Jul 9, 2009


And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami