User avatar

aweqs

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: Just a Trim

    Hiya! I love this piece! I imagine it sort in a sort of isolated village, where the people are almost cult-like; suspicious and hostile. All the men, women and children ...

    May 15, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To all my best friends on YWS.

    I love this, its so awesome! Really cleverly done :)

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The History of Time

    This piece is cool, and quite thought-provoking... and random too! xD I like it though, please continue, i think this could be a great start to a story! -Ava

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Foretold (Chapter 4)

    awhh thanks! Im gald a have a follower, i just got a really harsh review, and it amkes my smile that you like it :) Thanks! -Ava

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Foretold (Prolouge +Chapter 1)

    Thanks for the review, although it seemed kinda harsh, im sure you had some good points :) The reason it doesnt snow because the sun has died out, therefore the ...

    Nov 7, 2010


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus