Random avatar

atiqaakbar

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sight

    Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm glad you liked my poem. :) :) ~atiqa

    Feb 15, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sight

    That would be an unsuccessful attempt at an emoji. :D

    Feb 12, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sight

    You know what... I'm going with the original. :D

    Feb 7, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sight

    In a dilemma... anyways. Thanks%u263A

    Feb 7, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sight

    Thanks. The poem does switch a lot. First it shows an observer. Then, we find our that we ARE the observer and the last part is giving advice to others ...

    Feb 7, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sight

    Thanks for the review. I removed one "own." :D

    Feb 6, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sight

    I've made the changes as you suggested. Let's see what reviews I'll get. Thanks for the help. %u263A

    Feb 6, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Brother : he is just 6

    Needs a few tweaks here and there: -ships, -line18 could be rearranged to improve the flow. Otherwise, great poem highlighting the many mood swings and quirks of six year olds. ...

    Feb 2, 2016


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights