User avatar

astroenthusiast

  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Chameleon

    Hey I see what you mean. I like the connection of the experience of culture shock and feeling different from the people around you. Thank you, but of course. Thank ...

    9h ago
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Writing Practice - Advice Please!!

    Oh wow thank you. Yes I must say, I'm not the best when it comes to being particularly specific in my work at times with the inherent assumption people already ...

    12h ago
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Writing Practice - Advice Please!!

    Hey hello, thank you so much for your feedback. After reading all of this, I would like to answer and ask some questions as well. In terms of the specific ...

    13h ago


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind