Random avatar

arianaSarroyo

arianaSarroyo

  • Poetry » Literature, Humor Re: Change

    I don't have much criticsm for this at all and I liked it very much. This is very well written so I can't really say anything negative. The only advice ...

    Mar 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Heart Was Big

    Wow... This was very beautiful. You used such a broad and outstanding range of words here. There isn't much I have to say about this except well done. It was ...

    Feb 20, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Flower Girl

    I enjoyed reading this, however, I feel as though the ending was a bit incomplete. Try to conjure up a stronger ending. Also, I'm sure you can add more. Perhaps ...

    Feb 12, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue - The Lost Legend

    "There was once a kingdom•" sounds a bit like a sentence fragment. I really liked the next sentence "there is always its counterpart evil". However, there seem to be many ...

    Feb 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Numb

    I think this is beautiful, but I do think "I" is overused. Think about it, is it necessary to say "I" every line? Perhaps you can say, "no longer is ...

    Feb 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Love is Endless

    I enjoyed reading this poetry, but I have a few comments. The use if the word flower, while unique becomes repetitive. Try to think of another word to spice it ...

    Feb 9, 2013


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady