User avatar

aouther2b

aouther2b

  • Other » General, General Re: FEAR

    Thanks for the review chances are i won't edit it. It actually was supposed to sound like a diary entry. I wrote it when i was sad and needed to ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Clay

    Thanks. I get what you are saying. The only arguement i have to make is that I left out some information on purpose. I left the info out so the ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Savior

    Thanks! I will keep all of those things in mind. As for the music... Well it is what you feel about it. It to me is more Alternative rock. It ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Clay

    Thank you very much for the review. I am sorry that you did not like it sargsauce. As for your quotes i have some answers or I guess arguments. Before ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Our Story

    Please continue to review my friend says she will read it with five reviews

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Our Story

    please comment on this

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Crazy as I am

    Thank you all for your reviews. I am happy you all liked it. I will get on rewriting it so that you can understand it better. I would also like ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Never like a Fairytale (2)

    Please review. I need the feedback!!

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Never like a fairytale (edit two)

    Thank you.this is very helpful I am not going to make another edited verson I will just post the second chapter. Again thank you!

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Adolescence- The crappiest time of your life.

    This is a good piece. I like it and can defitaly realate to it. There are a few typos, nothing to big. I cant wait to see more.

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cabinet

    Wow. I luv it but more description about Dylan. Other than that...WOW!

    May 28, 2009


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka