User avatar

annebale

annebale

  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: I Need You

    Thanks

    Mar 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: I Need You

    Thanks

    Mar 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: I Need You

    Thank you

    Mar 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Riddle House- PT.1

    I think it was wonderfully written except for the mistakes that Celticmusicgirl pointed out and also “Stop quarrelling guys and tell me the story!” T.J was now beleaguered. Weren't they ...

    Mar 14, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: His Reality-"The Contract" Part 3

    awesome as always

    May 27, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Abyss

    Thank you monsterwriter

    May 15, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Abyss

    May 15, 2012


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren