User avatar

annabanana

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poet

    Well, I think you poem is great the way it is, no fixes needed! I personaly really love the rhyme, you did an excellent job with the rhyme and rhythm, ...

    Jan 22, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sweet Dark Stardust

    This is amazing, I don't think I can find the words to start! When I started reading I was instantly hooked right in, I am a picky reader and this ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: parting with love.

    Your poem was very deep, i see a ton emotion pouing inside your poem. you're very good at writing although your rhythem changed a little bit towards the end, but ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: God Knew

    That was very good, i really enjoyed it, it gave me tingles!!! :lol: And your rythem was awesome it drew me to keep on reading. You should publish a book ...

    Jan 12, 2008


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson