User avatar

anima9

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Autumn

    LOL this one's not mine :P

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Alone

    ^I think that it goes like this: The streaks on my cheeks No one can see I wear no mascara So I cannot bleed I guess it lacks spacing, so ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Little Fantasy Chapter 1: A New Beginning

    @born: Thanks! I knew the tense in "Hannah's my classmate in college" sounded wrong LOL and yeah, I SHOULD do a bit more elaborating on WHY she called HIM instead ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Instilled Lament

    yeah thanks. but if i did what you have suggested, i'd be wrong in tenses and plurality. thanks. you have nice ideas though you pretty much changed the whole context ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Little Fantasy Chapter 1: A New Beginning

    “How about your friends?” “They all have work today. I’m on a half-day today so I was thinking of watching a movie to end my day today. So how about ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Draft help: Prologue to the fantasy ver 2

    I so love you right now for reviewing my works so patiently, kindly, and professionaly! I'll fix this, the next one you'll be seeing would probably have 2 chapters by ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Draft help: Prologue to the fantasy

    OMG i totally didn't clean it right. you see, this was written in present tense before, when i decided that flashbacks would work better. i apologize for the tenses @_@ ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flash Fiction: Untimely Death

    wow, someone actually loved this work :) i'm so happy. thank you for reading and critiquing!

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Elevator Man

    it tells of a man who died because he was drunk when he fixed some cables. he's in an inescapable world wherein he'll continue to experience his death over and ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Mirror

    hmmm...she killed her friends when they saw how she cheated on the man she loved. its like the friends found out what she did and now they hate her. she ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Own Life Story

    I wish he wouldn't post and post his own works though. Try reviewing a little, he's already violating rules since we're not allowed to post unless we have 2 credible ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Instilled Lament

    I also had the same idea about the iron thing! haha I didn't change it though. I guess I just wanted to say that everything ends, that even something that ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Soul (A simple poem)

    I kinda rocked my head a little here :) It's a wonderful start for your book. I'm hoping to see the continuation.

    Nov 11, 2009


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France