Random avatar

amoerizzle

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: I'd Rather be Writing

    :shock:

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Leisure to Dream

    I really enjoyed it. You took a small amount of simple lines and made them so much better with some great vocabulary and really good imagery.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Something I Let Go Of

    It was good. A bit confusing, even though it was pretty short and simple. But good.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Final Lullaby

    I don't think you should change anything about the piece. Your right, it was simple, but that's what made it so good. I think it would almost ruin the piece ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Morning Has Suckéd

    Well, I can always count on you to say exactly what you feel. I like that.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lost and Forgotten

    I really liked this piece. It made me think of all of those small things that I do or say that I so easily forget about and how that could ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Title pending poll. Wow, this was cathartic.

    I really liked this piece and recommend the title Princess. I think that you took a very basic, universal theme and you made less basic, more complex. It was well ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: fallout boy

    Great job! It flows well and reminds me of a children's chant.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Brown Eyes

    I thought this was great. As Snoik said, it is very simple and that simplicity worked well with this piece. It was precise and delivered the point right on target. ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    After reading other people's responses to the story, I'm ashamed to admit that I believed it. *shrugs* You had me convinced.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: My Website - help?

    I'd have to say that the blue roses was my favorite, with red roses coming in a close second. They just seem to go "Wow! Look at me!" The others ...

    Sep 25, 2005


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson