Random avatar

amoerizzle

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: (Wondering About) Anonymous

    Wow! I loved it. It reminds me of a piece of poetry I once wrote. It had the same theme, but you seemed to get your point across so much ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Atomic Number 50

    I don't know quite what to say. It was beautiful. It made me think and I liket that. Atomic Number 50....would be Tin. What's the significance of tin? Am I ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Scenery

    She slips me a knife “Use it wisely,” she cries But the room is just silent She speaks with her eyes I love this verse. It's a great opener and ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To My Father

    I thought it was great. Amazing creativity and imagery. I disagree with Sophie. I don't have a great relationship with my father but your poem gives me hope that others ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Upon that Meadow

    I know this is odd to say. But I like the title. It made me picture all kinds of scenarios and when I started reading the piece, I tried to ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: A Day in the Life

    I thought this piece was great! It really grabbed my attention and held on. I love those pieces that have so much great imagination poured in and leave you thinking ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Memories" wrote quickly..

    I sometimes sit and gaze into the murky ravine while sitting in the dilapidated shack, riverside. I thought that this line could be a bit more powerful. It is the ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Pouring out of my heart

    The rain is coming down so hard, Pouring through my heart, Trying to fill the holes, That were left behind. The rain pours through it, Harder each time, Runs right ...

    Sep 25, 2005


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984