User avatar

ambeezy

ambeezy

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: ...

    omgsh please don't mind me today. I had a horrible looooong morning. I got caught breaking into my uncles house, long story. Your talking about the extra s! Yeaa its ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: ...

    Good point about the comma. That's totally not needed lol. & wow I'm glad you liked it, & willing to check out the other chapters! you know, considering you don't ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Powerful Gifts (Part 2 of Chapter 1) ((Corrected Again))

    Oh right, sorry! *smacks forehead*. That's what I meant, about Maven killing the guy who killed her father! Yeaa I think Maven is cool! The cynical characters always have the ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: ...

    LOL!! Aww, I'm sorry your marching band season is over *booo. What instrument did you play? oh & Very good question! This will definitely be addressed in chapter 4. I ...

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Powerful Gifts (Part 1 of Chapter 1) ((Corrected))

    Glad I could help! I look forward to the next part!

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: ...

    Aww I'm glad your liking it so far! & thanks for your suggestions! Okay, be aware of chapter 3 lol. I'm still not sure if I totally like how it ...

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: ...

    Btw, I posted Chapter 2 as well if you want to read it.

    Oct 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: ...

    Thanks for commenting! It just so happens, my cousin was reading the story & she said the same thing! She was like, if she's a thief why doesn't she run ...

    Oct 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: ...

    thank you! if you want to read more, I posted chapter 2 as well. Also I agree with your correction Its definitely "triumph" lol. Thanks again for commenting!

    Oct 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: old.

    Thanks for your review! I'll be sure to fix some of those things.

    Sep 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: old.

    Thanks for the review! I know, I felt the same way about that last paragraph so I changed it. I was over doing it a bit lol. I still have ...

    Sep 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: old.

    Thanks for the review! Do you recommend any details I should add in the second chapter or take out?

    Sep 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: old.

    Wow thank you! I'm new at writing, & I wanted to give it a go! Btw I looked at the sentence, & your right, it did sound weird so I ...

    Oct 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: old.

    Thank you for rephrasing the beginning. It sounds a lot better that way. Mmm yea I see your point with the whole kissing thing. I rewrote it so that she ...

    Oct 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: old.

    Thank you for the nit picks! I was hoping someone would help me out with those lol. I know I'm still in the process of coming up with a twisted ...

    Oct 15, 2013


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney