User avatar

amandajo

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Memory. (now in stanzas)

    Hi. I really liked the raw emotion, like how MoonTitanZan said. The emotion speaks for itself. I like that your poem has a certain kind of structure, it really compliments ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Yours and Mine

    This was a pretty awesome poem. I liked how you created your own style of writing. I thought that it was simple yet understandable, if that makes sense. :) Keep ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: poem about betrayal

    There were some errors (spelling, grammar, punctuation) but everyone makes mistakes. I really liked this poem. It has a nice rhythm. I have an idea about the title. I think ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Untitled Poem

    I liked this poem a lot. Although I really didn't understand what you were saying. It seemed kind of frazzled. I dont know how but that's how it came across ...

    Aug 10, 2010


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)