User avatar

alwaysbeininspired95

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Stupid Teenage Essence

    i lovveeeddd that! my favorite is the stanza about the true. hahah this the best, it made me laugh and think and i love writers who can do that!

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Mike Fyler

    thanks so much for the advice, you have SUCH good points! i know i tend to keep everything all crammed together, it's a weird thing i do unintentionally. but anyways, ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Mike Fyler Ch. 4

    thanks so much for the advice!!! you're sooo right about everything. I think the reason for a lot of this not-the-greatest writing is because I'm working on another book that ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Mike Fyler Ch. 4

    wow thank you so much! I'll try to continue to make this story great!

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Mike Fyler Ch. 2-3

    ahhh oh my gosh thankyou!!! i don't think i've ever gotten a response like that!!! I'm SO excited to write more now, thank you! :)

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: DELETED

    OH MY GOSH KEEP WRITING PLEASE!! you have me hooked. this is awesome and should be made into a movie or play one day for sure!

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nightmare Hosiptal.

    This is really cool...i could see this more as a rap honestly. The first stanza especially. As i was reading it it sounded like I was rapping. nice job :)

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sleeping Beauty Part 2 [Stella's Contest]

    so amazing. i literally cannot wait for you to write more about this!! i love how you describe all your characters, and I really like the mason kid. haha. keep ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Never

    I like this a lot. It has a really great usage of words, and a cool ending. Yeah I'm just going to give you a gold star and get it ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter One _ He and She R

    Oh. My. Gosh. Wow. Please keep writing. You are...wow. Very talented.

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This Thing Called Love

    Thanks for all the awesome tips!!! I really appreciate all you guys said. It's funny, I was just looking through old diaries, because I always scribble down random poems or ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pat

    this is good. it needs more detail and an introduction paragraph that really pulls the reader in so they want to read. The beginning was a little boring. otherwise, it ...

    Jul 18, 2009


I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying