User avatar

alicat159

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: oh well lol

    Aw, you deleted it? Well, I guess I'll read some more of your work then. :]

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Warriors Fanfic

    I understand. However, adding in more cats to do the hunt takes a lot of concentration and time, neither of which I have much of. It involves creating more cats, ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Warriors Fanfic

    Um, ClimberSquirrel, if you look at her review, she was referring to the 11th line in Chapter 1, where you stated: " The eagle swooped lower, closing in on the ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Warriors Fanfic

    Hey! Now it's time for a little harsher critique. Don't feel bad, I'm just going to point stuff out and make suggestions. It's very short, but I want to keep ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Carrie

    wwjnd, I'll check it out! thanks!

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Carrie

    It was the first Stephen King book I've read, so I'm kinda excited.

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Gone With the Wind

    I guess no one else read it...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cheese

    I love it! Truly random. :wink: alicat

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Little Mermaid 1 1/2 ~ Chapter 1

    Thanks! I'll be sure to fix that!

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Little Mermaid 1 1/2 ~ Chapter 1

    Thanks, I'll edit it ASAP. I wrote this one day when I was beyond bored, so it's definatily not great. Also, I loved the line by line critique. (I agree ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Love Note

    Okay! Well, I can't wait for part II! PM me when it's done! :wink: Alicat159

    May 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heartbreak (deleted)

    Hey, Thanks for the reviews and I'll work on it some more. I just wanted to show it to people, I guess. ( Eimear - I didn't expect to wow ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Southern Sky - Part I

    Ummm... thanks for the review but this story isn't complete and it's my first one. It's obvious that you are so far building Suzanna as a strong character, but none ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Southern Sky - Part I

    Thanks, I hadn't noticed that. I just added more to it today, so thanks for reviewing it. I'll fix those right now.

    May 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dawn and Dusk

    Great Job! It was nicely written and very pleasant to read. I loved the way you wrote it and I'll be looking at more of your works.

    May 10, 2008


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight