User avatar

aisu_ookami

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Shadow Walkers

    That's....wow. It's really good. I positivly love it! Wahoo! i would see light and not this endless ring of night. Little rhyming thrown in there....nice! i am not the blatent ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Immortality's Price.

    Nifty........ I usually don't read vampire stories but the title made me curious :D Anyway I really like it! I felt as if I was inside the vampire's head or ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Nature poem type thing

    Great poem! The only thing I would think about changing are two of the stanzas at the end: I step upon the path Between the trees, oh so tall, And ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Adventures in Yellow

    I like it! It caught me off guard...very interesting story! It's not a 'normal' poetry piece (it's not about death or nature or something like that) which is one of ...

    Dec 2, 2004


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith