User avatar

airbear320

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Whispered Secret - Preface

    Hey Random! I haven't really reviewed a lot on YWS lately because I couldn't find something that caught my attention enough, but this did! From the first sentence you draw ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Divine Orchards

    This is a very nice piece. :) Is this just the first chapter, or is it supposed to be a stand alone story? Just curious. So, I have to agree ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    One of my favorite books is The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. It's the book I always go back to when I have nothing else to read. It's based on ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith

    I liked the vampire diaries as well. The only thing I didn't like was Elena. It really bothered me how Elena gets everything she wants. That part really bothered me. ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Sound of Music- Angles of Vision

    Hey Nature! I really, really liked this! I think you caught the two moods perfectly. Here are just a couple things I thought might add to your story: My complexion ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Cruel Hoax

    Hi Sydney! I'll be offering you just a few quick tips on your story. First of all, I really liked the actual plot. I think it has a lot of ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Escape

    I really liked this because I think that a lot of people can relate to it. I think there are times when everybody wants to just keep going, break out ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Deep Wounds [Prologue]

    Hi Forestqueen! :) I'm going to do a quick review of your story. I saw a lot of untapped potential in this piece, which I realize probably comes from the ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Into The Depths - Chapter One (1)

    Hello! First I'm going to tell you the things I liked and then some things that bothered me a bit. The morning was in its awfully premature hours I loved ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Compulsive Disorder of the Obsessive Variety

    I have to say that I loved this piece! You had me hooked with the first line. I love your character and the way you kind of let us get ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bound :: Ch 2 :: being revised

    Hello Doctor. :) You said be harsh, so harsh I shall be. . . But you should be pleased to know that there's really not too much to harshly critique. ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: You cannot prevent what you cannot predict

    This story is just amazing! I have to admit that I'm a litle curious as to what the genre is. It's in nonfiction, but does that mean it's a true ...

    Sep 7, 2009


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix