User avatar

aeroman

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: What Would Happen If I Didn't Have You

    Okay, well I'm sticking to my promise, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get to crit your work till now. But here we go! First of all I'm ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Lady and the Unicorn - REVISED (see second page)

    I loved the story snoink, it felt like you were leading me along with a little thread, haha. Your descriptions were very vivid to me and I really could feel ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fools' Duel: Curiosity Killed The Cats

    I really enjoy your writing Myth. You have a certain pizazz, or knack, for leading me on and making me want to read more. I envy how you write so ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Earth's Daughter

    Hey blazing, well since you did a crit on my story, I will return the favor. First of all (I'm going to be blunt), I was bored. I would not ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Nymph, the Spirit, and the Bird

    I like your story a lot! It has that simplistic fairy tale style to it that I haven't read in a while. You did a very good job for trying ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon's Song

    The problem I have with the story is that you don't give me a description of how the boy looks or a name. Now if you want the name to ...

    Sep 26, 2006


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore