-
Re: The Mad Swordsman (experimental)
Thanks so much for the crit!! :D Hello, there. I find it odd that you haven't read much fantasy in which there are detailed sword fights, that's quite strange. I ...
Aug 24, 2009 -
Re: The Mad Swordsman (experimental)
Hey! First of all, thanks for the crit! No it wasn't too harsh, and even if it was, I'm not the type to reject crits. :lol: ^ This part here ...
Aug 24, 2009 -
Re: Lost in the forest
Syte: Thanks for the constructive criticism :D I edited out the mistakes you pointed out. I put "short" in the title because it was short,not because it was a short ...
Jul 19, 2008 -
Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter one
Well actually the only thing causing the mild cheesy feeling was the way you wrote your dialogue and the actions of the character in general. Darius was sort of the ...
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: My Fair Lady
Hi, nice one for your first poem xD COME UP WITH MOAR. MOOAARRR. /insanity
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Mist. Mysterious. Mystical. (Chapter 1)
Longer now, but a few points you can improve on... Tendra stood at the bedside, fully dressed. Her hair was wet from her bath and she glowed. --- If she ...
May 11, 2008 -
Re: Mist. Mysterious. Mystical. [ignore this.]
It's good and all, but then... There isn't much to critique on, it's too short x_x
May 8, 2008
