User avatar

ace1996

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It will all go away

    Hey there. :] First of all, this is really good. Although, it sounded a little more like the lyrics to a song than a poem. You've left a whole in ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Hideous Expression of Love

    Hey there :] Corrections/suggestions are in bold. There was nowhere left to turn, she was surround by his lightning speed. Even after changing lightening to lightning, I realize the sentence ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: For all teens

    Overall, this is a good poem and I liked the idea of it. But, the rhythm seem a little off to me. The corrections are in bold :] I look ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Vampire Prison - Chapter One

    Hey :] Thank you for such a good read! Your story and writing style kept me captivated. The only thing I find objectionable is your ending. It's very rushed. Take ...

    Jun 19, 2010


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes