User avatar

a_kittens_claws

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Canvas Room

    Thank you :) you didn't offend me, by the way. It's constructive critism, right? :)

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Canvas Room

    Thank you for the reviews and tips :D And StoryWeaver, thanks for the advice on publishing. :)

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Canvas Room

    Do either of you have any suggestions on how to publish? :)

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Canvas Room

    :D thank you guys so much! I'm working on getting it published...although I have to find out how to first...I'm glad that you liked it :elephant:

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Daydreaming Train

    thank you :D

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Guardian Angel Files- Chapter 1

    I'm sorry if I made it seem like my characters were too perfect...I don't want Arielle being a 'Mary Sue'. And trust me, Damon is the exact opposite of perfect. ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Ahaha! Thanks for that! You made my day! :D I LOVED it!

    Nov 8, 2009


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard