User avatar

a186

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Real

    Thank you for your comments! I agree with a lot of what you say, I just wasn't sure how to write the second half. Thank you for your advice!

    Aug 16, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Real

    Thank you so much for your comments. I like your ideas and I will definitely take them into consideration as I revise and edit this :)

    Aug 16, 2014


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein