User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Oh Daddy! (another character sketch)

    The rythym of it makes it feel like it should be a poem, not dialouge. It intrests me though... I want to know more about this character and how her ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Lion King

    It's good, but a little short. You could increase the sense of urgency or fear (depending on which one Simba has more of at the moment) by drawing out the ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Shadows in the Woods

    This story is very interesting... but confusing. It took Regan two days to find clues about her mother? What happened in those two days? The way the action flows (using ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Destiny -- A Harry Potter short story

    ...Wow. I agree with the above; even though I'm a newbie around here, I've hung around for a while, and most of the Harry Potter fictions should be double-locked in ...

    Apr 12, 2006


grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon