-
Re: Toxic and Sweet
Thanks for the review :)
Nov 7, 2020 -
Re: Toxic and Sweet
Thanks for the review : D
Nov 6, 2020 -
Re: algebra woes
Great job with this, it's a great poem. I really like it. The words you used really tie each line together, it's very eloquent. I love the part that says ...
Nov 6, 2020 -
Re: Over the Edge of a Cliff (How I feel doing Election Week)
Thanks so much for the review! :D
Nov 5, 2020 -
Re: Over the Edge of a Cliff (How I feel doing Election Week)
Thanks so much for the review!!
Nov 5, 2020 -
Re: is this what nostalgia feels like?
Wow, this was amazing, there was something so eloquent about the way you wrote each word. Each word fit perfectly into place, It was powerful, and I felt chills as ...
Nov 5, 2020
