Random avatar

ZakkuAlpha

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    Gah! I love these books (even though i've only read the first one). I can't wait to see the movie for the Lightning Thief

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: deleted chapter

    Don't worry, the characters are developed later in the story (When they're in purgatory). Yeah, I know its a bit cliche but the story gets more creative as it progresses ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Leaving Humanity

    Wow, this was very good and mysterious.I think all the other reviewers covered all the critique. Very nice job. Keep up the good work. :D

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night visitor

    Oh-oh! Nice, I loved how you built up the tension and displayed mystery. Overall this is very good, and I like it. Keep up the good work, :).

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lonely Girl

    This is very nice poem. I love all of the metaphors you use, they successfully help me understand what the girl is feeling. Very nice job.

    Feb 9, 2009


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire