User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Turning the Tables(1.1)

    Good day, Shubhi! I apologize in advance if ever you see this review vague since it's been a week since I last reviewed something. ^^ plastically fake smiles sticking to ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Delusion

    Hello Jasmine! Here as requested. ^^ and that had been cold, hurried and rushed . The two highlighted words almost mean the same thing. So you might want to slash ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The W-Force (Part 1)

    Aloha, Isha! I have never reviewed any of your stories until now. And my general impression of this is that, this a good first chapter. However, there are some matters ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love is Just a Cruel form of Hate

    Hello BFranks! Well, this is a powerful poem. The imageries you have used are quite refreshing, and the pacing is not that distracted. One thing though, I think your focusing ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mr.Silence Must Die

    Hello Solvalery! One thing foremost of what I like about your style, is how I find it a bit humorous, even if to speak that this is supposed to be ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Good Dog

    I really miss my dog. She's been missing for almost two weeks, and I'm really hoping that someday she can come back or I can find her. Well, anyway, this ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Paul and Paulette

    Hey there! First of all, since this is a flash fiction, you have got to take each scenes slowly. The pace was too fast that it almost lose its idealistic ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: To The Shore

    Oh why hello there, dad! First for all, thank you of the request and need I remind you that you might see this review unhelpful. But I'll try my best ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Fisherman

    Good day Azila! Thanks a lot for the request and for bringing it back to life. Because of that, you deserve this.. chocolate-cake.jpg First of all, I was quite surprised ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Happy Valentine's Day YWS! =)

    Oh my Jash! This is awesome, I tell you. At first I didn't know why you were going to take my profile picture and it was quite a surprise when ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Clay - Chapter 1

    Hello there! I'm honored to be your reviewer for today. My feet pounded against the cobblestone street. I was scared as hell. Looking back, I could see the three boys ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Strangest Strange Stranger - by JASH

    Hello there Jash! It seems that the previous critiques has covered almost everything, and I apologize in advance if ever you see this review repetitive. But no worries, I have ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Music and Singers

    Hey there, Nike! I found the strings on the internet. Wouldn't be better if you wrote 'chords' than 'strings'? That’s when someone knocked on my door and 'That was when' ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: perfect

    Hello there Coral! First of all, I totally agree with the previous critiques. Though the theme has been used and read many times, I think the twist you added here ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Quote Me Contest Entry

    Hey there, Megsug! ^^ First of all, I think you have a good story concept. I like the main character's innocence and starts to grow maturely at the middle part. ...

    Jan 30, 2011


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott