User avatar

Yimfor

  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Other Re: The Daily Life of Nomaru-kun - Prologue: Normal life

    Hello there, Queen. Good afternoon. I would like to express my thanks towards your review about my work. It really made me realize some mistakes and another sugestions to make ...

    Sep 6, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Other Re: The Daily Life of Nomaru-kun - Prologue: Normal life

    First of all, thank you so much for the review! I really appreciate for the help you had done when you wrote it. I already changed the errors you mencioned, ...

    Aug 30, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: First Verse: The Meeting

    Thanks man for the review (and sorry for the delay)! I'm happy that you like it!

    Aug 15, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: First Verse: The Meeting

    Thank you for your welcoming! I'm a newbie here, so, please take care of me! I'm glad that you liked my story! My ability still have a good way to ...

    Jul 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: First Verse: The Meeting

    Don't worry! Negative is just a wall for the Positive behind it! The more I made a mistake, the more I know I'm on the right way to surpass it! ...

    Jul 16, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Realistic Re: What Happened to the Dragons?

    Hello, Yimfor here. How are you today? I think you're feeling great after showing us this amazing story. It really is one good story, from the beggining to the end, ...

    Jun 15, 2016


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk