-
Re: Let Me Cry
I really love it all of it I really its written so well I guess I relate to these things so much. Your pride was turned up so loud, You ...
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: you probably laughed
I really love this poem. The way its written the words you use and just genarally how you put it. Your everlasting desire to make me feel terrible is killing ...
Jan 4, 2005 -
Re: March
I really like it... 'Tis very good :)... sounds like march haunts you alot strange 'cause it does to me... Ironic I guess :roll: :) love wu x
Dec 12, 2004 -
Re: Ruined My Life
Hey I really like you lyric/song/poem :) Its a bit short yet still effective I'm no good and saying whats good and whats not I just personally like it escpecially ...
Dec 4, 2004
