User avatar

WritingWords

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Be A Rose

    I like how you compare beauty to a rose. I found a few spelling mistakes, though. Hilighting the rose's best fetures To allways be liked, Highlighting, features, always. Just look ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Hermione's Adventure

    You did a pretty good impression of Dumbledore there. What I found very vague was when you described Hermione's spells. She paused just long enough to pull out her wand ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Clip-on Tie (School Uniforms)

    That's really funny. About this part: I had a nice clean head of hair all combed and natural No need for these lines. Just focus on the ties. This makes ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Goosebumps fan-fiction: Night at Murder Mansion, part 1

    Nice job. I really felt drawn into the story as I read more. The cliffhanger was really good. Be sure to post more chapters! Maybe you should even write many ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Mindful Eye

    First of all, good job on the metaphors. surging across the sea of leaves Your poem needs more work, though. Could you include more descriptive adjectives instead of just ex. ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 02.09.2009

    Very almost seemed like a work of fiction though. It seems unnecessary to include the names. THe reader doesn't know who the people are and theyy're not really important in ...

    Sep 20, 2009


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic