User avatar

WritingWolf

Where The Wolf Writes.

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Writer I Am

    Thanks for the review. :)

    Jan 10, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Realistic Re: The Story Of Not

    Thank you so much for this critique. :)

    Jan 10, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Realistic Re: The Story Of Not

    Thanks for the review. :)

    Jan 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Writer I Am

    Thank you so much for explaining the whole shift enter thing. I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. :) And I know it's not important, but I feel the ...

    Jan 10, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Realistic Re: The Story Of Not

    Thanks for the review. I knew I had a lot of typos, but I had no idea it was that many. Thanks for pointing them out. :)

    Jan 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Just One Question

    Thank you. :)

    Jul 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Just One Question

    Thanks.

    Jul 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Without Inspiration

    Thank you for the review, however brief it was. :) For a quick explanation. I said "Poems and poems" instead of a different word that "poetically describes poems in a ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Wanderlust

    Wow. Just wow. I was going to review this. I really was. But I can't find anything to critique about it! This is just amazing. I loved it. I simply ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Without Inspiration

    Thanks. :D I didn't actually expect anyone to say "Just keep writing". lol

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Other » Other, General Re: What is Art?

    Wow, thank you so much! This is really helpful. :)

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: Little Red Riding Hood ~A Children's Story?~

    Thank you for the review. You have a very well thought out opinion on my piece. And now I think I'm going to rewrite this into to essays. One that ...

    Jul 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Without Inspiration

    Thank you.

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Without Inspiration

    Thanks. :)

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: Little Red Riding Hood ~A Children's Story?~

    Thank you. :)

    Jun 30, 2013


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.