User avatar

WinterGrimm

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prophet

    There was a definent sword and sorcery feel to the piece and Ravin comes across well as a reluctant hero. There is promise to this idea but to me it ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Over 13: The AIM Tango

    I did like. It really captures the emotions and feelings of what goes on in those AIM conversations. Although I thought it went on a bit too long. What might ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Taria and the Talisman Part 1

    I'm sorry to say I wasn't crazy about this story. There's a decent amount of good dialog but some of it is obvious exposistion. Plus there's alot of telling and ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: feeling like ophelia *working title!*

    I still love this poem. Although I agree that the first verse looks a bit too crowded a few lines seem longer than they should be for a nice look. ...

    Nov 30, 2004


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat