User avatar

WildLEYJustice

WildLEYJustice

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sons and Daughters of Cataclysm: PROLOGUE

    Aw, thanks for the review. I don%u2019t mind all the critiques cuz I know they%u2019ll help me. Thanks a lot tucker. Peace!

    Jun 3, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: My First Solo

    Dang! good for you bro

    Jun 3, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: My First Solo

    Oh that%u2019s cool. You actually had your first solo!!!!!!

    Jun 3, 2019
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Historical Fiction Re: The Throne I Chose

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Nice job. Your vocabulary is outstanding and the scenery is just really cool. There’s one part though I’m sure is not that of a big deal but like in 5th ...

    Jun 2, 2019


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf