User avatar

Wiggy

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Sunset

    Aww...how sweet Liz! Keep writing! I'm such a fluffy romantic too. This made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jack in the Box

    C'mon-everyone posts their work on here with the chance of it being liked or not liked. And besides, you'll prolly have such a variation of opinions plus you can get ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I stink at titles... So this will be called "something&

    Please please please continue! What happens between Leo and Christy?

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Does anyone know if this story would be good for the magazine THEMA? That's the magazine I'm submitting it to, and if anyone's ever read it before, could they give ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Firefly's Glow

    Does anyone know of any good magazines this could be submitted to?

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Wow guys! Thanks so much for all your help! I'm definitely going to use those crits. Expect more soon! Wiggy ;)

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Seasons

    This was a really nice piece. Crysi did a great crit, so I won't bother repeating what she said. Romantic fiction can be stupid or great, and this was great ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Puppy Love

    Grif covered what I wanted to say...nice job!

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Show me Heaven Fire

    This had beautiful language and imagery-but I'm confused. I love your poems, gummy, but sometimes I just can't figure them out. Nice job though!

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Dreamy, you just made my day! Thanks-I'll use your suggestions. You rock! :grin:

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Wow MH-thanks for that crit! There's way more to come, don't worry. I'm working on this story for a magazine called THEMA and I want to get as many crits ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Yes, long awaited story is here :grin:. DD has been pestering me to post it, so I did. I personally don't think it's that great (compared to all the other ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Firefly's Glow

    Thanks chevy! That's a good idea for combining lines. Thanks! :D

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Firefly's Glow

    Thanks Jack-I'll work on it. :D

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    I modified it according to crits on TSR and YWS. Tell me what you think of the new one!

    Jul 24, 2006


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein