User avatar

Wesley

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Accept Me

    Great message behind this breaking out of the class system. I thnk the rythm needs some work cause I couldn't find one but this is an awesome poem a little ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All Alone

    This poem gives a reader mixed feelings. It had a good flow for the Alone in the darkness, Without a light in sight, Melancholy threatened to swallow me whole. I ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Autumn Breeze

    This is a beautiful poem! I really like it! I think that this paints the best picture of the tender care of the soft Autumn breeze. Very descriptive literal words. ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This place

    Yes it is sorta creepy and dark very weird. You see his heart in a different way. But I don't think it is poetry. No rythm No flow but props ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A War Worth Fighting For

    The over all story was good. It leaves you wanting to know the rest of the story. Her eyes glistened with the reflection of the morning sun as it rose ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: positive

    Nice! this is the first i've seen you write that was cool i think it should be in the sci-fi section but i thought it was good. a little confusing ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: To Keep No Secrets (Chapter Six added)

    Again you rock! This is one of the best peices of lit I've read. The plot leaves you on the edge in suspense and the characters come to life. The ...

    Jan 13, 2007


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug